5.12.2009

"The Clearing" Releases Today!

The time has come....

We recently signed to Dreamt Music/Facedown Records, who are re-releasing our album, "The Clearing," today! This will have completely new artwork inside and out...

We are having a free in-store acoustic performance at the Best Buy in Fullerton tonight starting at 6, so please, friends, if you are available, come out and support us... This is free, and we don't do acoustic shows too often!

Also, our album should be in all the Best Buy's and Hot Topics on the west coast as of tomorrow, so if you live in another town and can't make the show, then please go pick up a copy!

Thank you for all of your support over the years. This band is truly blessed to have the friends that have been so involved. I'm excited to see what steps the Lord has for us in the near future. I send my love to every single one of you, my friends, who reads this. Thank you for everything...

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed I couldn't make it to your show, but I will definitely purchase your cd!!

    ReplyDelete