4.29.2009

Day Six / April Tour

Paralytic / Dead Poetic

Paint the lines on perfect eyes that circle the object of
My sincere affection, my undivided attention.

Lie where you won’t see yourself in that way.
And we’ll ride to somewhere.

All we are is paralyzed from the face down.
We’re still alive with our fake smiles.
When the camera’s away.

Don’t remember this. No, don’t remember this.
We are losing it all, but we are gaining the world with our hands tied.
Your arms placed upon mine.
And the sky looks so right, and you’re mine tonight.

Lie where you won’t see yourself in that way.
And we’ll ride...

All we are is paralyzed from the face down.
We’re still alive with our fake smiles.
When the camera’s away

-

I haven't written in a couple days. I apologize.

To be honest... we were in Tacoma the other day and I had written up a whole new post but then suddenly lost internet connection. It was pretty lame.

Well, as of now, we are near Portland, Oregon, at our friends in Brightwood's house. If you have never given them a listen, I urge you now to head over to their myspace page. The songs structures, melodies, and lyrics are beautiful. Never have I been so proud to be on the road. It has been an honor to share the stage with them on this tour thus far.

Last night's show has been the best experience by far on this tour. There was a great crowd and we had the chance to see some familiar faces. When people drive hours to see you, the feeling is unexplainable. Thank you to all our friends and family that continue to come out to our shows and support us. We would have been done the day we started this band if it wasn't for you. Thank you.

Today, I am oblivious as to what we are doing. Some of the dudes in Brightwood are cooking us some breakfast/lunch as of now, so we will be spending as much time with them as possible, then probably heading out to Corvallis and Eugene to be with some good old friends.

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers! And if you haven't noticed, each day I listen to so much music, but I like to post the lyrics to the songs that impacted me the most on that day. If you haven't heard of any of these bands, then please, check them out. Give them a listen. They make what we are doing currently worth it. 

I hope you are all well...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment