4.23.2009

Day One / April Tour

Eustace / This Day & Age

Who am I without this hope? 
You're holding on, I'm letting go. 
And so I drift out of control; a tragedy without your hope. 

(Who am I without this hope?)

Progress is getting away, but I still see it, and I will follow. 
What would become of me if I stayed here? 
I'd rather not know
Knock me down, please knock me down; 
I'm better off when I'm on the ground. 
You say so much without a sound; I'd hear you more if I'd just slow down.

-

I woke up at nine to call the auto shop to check on the current situation of our van. The plan was to leave before lunch today in hopes to reach Sacramento. Instead, we owe five hundred and eighty dollars to the shop to fix the problems with the vehicle. With all sarcastic intentions aside, this is a great start to our tour. This trip would be pointless without these early challenges.

Lord, continue to stretch us...

Photobucket

1 comment: